Solutions of Ziero
- Study: Ziero uses its elaborate Hydrogen knowledge, experience, and access to the very latest technologies, to help you explore the possibilities of your wildest ideas for any Hydrogen project. We think with you, broaden your horizon and clarify the available options with their pro’s and con’s. Your wild idea will soon become a project vision.
- Calculation: After a preliminary study, we can start putting some meat on the bones of your project. This means clarifying the overall architecture and quantifying the CAPEX and OPEX of the multitude of elements that will constitute the project. Choosing options and intelligently staging the project in business-relevant phases will become clear and digestible for all your partners and investors. With concrete supplier offers and a clear project roadmap, Ziero will translate your project vision into a realistic project plan.
- Project Management: Time to make your project happen in the real world. Lining up all the actors, keeping oversight of – and assuring continuous alignment between – investors, suppliers, construction, transport, safety, local and international governments, permits, even customers, and many others; Ziero acts as central point of contact for all involved parties to assure the project goes to plan.
2.Advise & Training
- Wonder about specific issues? Ask us, we can help you understand hydrogen technologies, their application and all related issues. Which type/size of electrolyser? Compressed or liquid H2? Who will buy our hydrogen? Is there enough windpower? What about ammonia? Can we get subsidies? Any question in the weird and wonderful world of H2 can be addressed at Ziero, we clarify the ‘weird’ and explain the ‘wonderful’.
- On demand, Ziero can develop bespoke training session for your staff when your company embarks the hydrogen economy, or plans to do so.
- Obviously, Health and Safety regulations, certification and homologation, supplier contracts, building permits, government contracts, etceteras all come with distinct requirements for understanding the legal implications of working with hydrogen. Ziero uses its experience in formulating terms and conditions, assures employing adequate certification bodies, sees to it that permits paperwork is timely managed, etc.
Ziero has developed a 45kVA generator with a hydrogen-powered internal combustion engine (ICE). These generators marry the benefits of emission-free power with the affordability of ICEs. In the world of power generators, both this affordability and the reliability in tough usage conditions are important drivers to choose for an ICE rather than a fuelcell. Being emission-free, these generators allow for usage in more settings that traditional diesels, just think of cities with a diesel-ban, or public events that don’t want a diesel-smell disturbing the festivities.
See the specsheet for details.
- 45kVA Super Silent
Together with e-Power (former Europower), Ziero has developed a 45kVA generator with a hydrogen-powered internal combustion engine (ICE) in ‘super-silent’ configuration. Noise is often a costly by-product of generators as they need to be located further away from the site they need to power, necessitating longer costly powercables and renting extra landspace to place the generators remotely.
Also, you’d never even think of running a diesel generator indoors, not only because of the exhaust emissions but also due to the noise. A hydrogen-powered unit only emits watervapour and, combined with a super-silent setup, it is thus the ideal solution for indoor use, e.g. as an emergency-power backup system integrated in a building.
In addition to silent operation, these generators marry the benefits of emission-free power with the affordability of an ICE. In the world of power generators, both this affordability and the reliability in tough usage conditions are important drivers to choose for an ICE rather than a fuelcell. Being emission-free, these generators allow for usage in more settings that traditional diesels, just think of cities with a diesel-ban, or public events that don’t want a diesel-smell disturbing the festivities.
See the specsheet for details.
2.City Street Sweeper
- Keeping your city streets or company site clean is now possible in a sustainable and user-friendly way with our innovative Street Sweeper on hydrogen. Battery operated sweepers need long charging times and may not last a working day whilst the charging station is often far away from the site you want to clean up. Hydrogen can be easily replenished by either swappable cartridges or a fixed tank that can be filled in just 5 minutes.
3.Hydrogen Trucks, Light & Heavy
- ICE Trucks
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV)
4.Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engines (ICEs)
- Affordable hydrogen power for generators, road- and rail-transport, marine applications and more
© Ziero bv 2021